Archlord Guild
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ele build pve/pvp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elementje



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: ele build pve/pvp   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:39 am

here i put a build of ele but not full pvp build, more a pve build http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/MM/2z6g6-16v7-2ap62km-gsmvoj-2jvwd1b

if you got 2 rings stats +1 an kark or luke + garb +2 stats
you don't need to do soul barrier on 5 an hyper souls an frost armor
but if you wanne know more info /w me ingame then i can help you to get perfect build
if you want pvp build buy then mercury an silver
mercury do halt on other player. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biryu



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: ele build pve/pvp   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Elementje wrote:
here i put a build of ele but not full pvp build, more a pve build http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/MM/2z6g6-16v7-2ap62km-gsmvoj-2jvwd1b

if you got 2 rings stats +1 an kark or luke + garb +2 stats
you don't need to do soul barrier on 5 an hyper souls an frost armor
but if you wanne know more info /w me ingame then i can help you to get perfect build
if you want pvp build buy then mercury an silver
mercury do halt on other player. Very Happy

Why u made skill Elemental Heal 5/5 if u dont use pets ? Soul Barier dont have cap at lvl 7, I am not sure 100%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niue

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ele build pve/pvp   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:28 am

Biryu is right ;D
but maybe for the bombs or?
They are pets to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elementje



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: ele build pve/pvp   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 am

elemental heal is not only for your pets, but also, it heals your own
soul barier you can get only to 70% not higher Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niue

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ele build pve/pvp   Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:01 am

Elementje wrote:
elemental heal is not only for your pets, but also, it heals your own
soul barier you can get only to 70% not higher Very Happy
mh when u put soul barrier on lvl 11 it makes 90% Block, + Shoes u have a block of??
Very Happy right 100%!?
im right?
11(6+) soul barrier= 2 shuta, 1 Karka, psn light or ice armor 75+ and skill +1 or2 through Armor (;

Some can give me low lvl guide for ele pls?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elementje



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: ele build pve/pvp   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:22 am

you don't need soul barier on +11, you need to give it only 70%, you can't go higher then that. i will you low levle build what level need it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niue

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ele build pve/pvp   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:26 am

Elementje wrote:
you don't need soul barier on +11, you need to give it only 70%, you can't go higher then that. i will you low levle build what level need it?

mh ok (;
I need ca lvl 30+^^
im 19 nearly 20 now (;
and than help @ all lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elementje



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: ele build pve/pvp   Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 am

here is build for level 30 ele http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/MM/16vg6-w28-gjo6tg-0-lflr
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niue

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ele build pve/pvp   Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:43 am

why u dont put snow hazzard higher?
mh an d I use staff atm because i dont fin good chaks ^^
later i change !
I skill recovery time defense master(just lvl 1) and combat master!?
i think that skills are usefull 2?
right?
and a build for a bit more lv lpls Very Happy
thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elementje



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: ele build pve/pvp   Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:24 am

because snow hazard not need hihger yet, but later it need to be 5 an you need recovery time only on 1 an combat master, but do'nt need defense master
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ele build pve/pvp   

Back to top Go down
 
ele build pve/pvp
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Build a Bear pans at Williams-Sonoma
» Build-A-Bears in Hallmark Stores!
» Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal®
» New MLP Rarity Build a bear!! :D
» Smallfrys now at Build-A-Bear Workshop!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colony :: Skill Builds-
Jump to: